At Jam New York HQ, when we sit to discuss our diabolical plan to take over the world (like a modern day Pinky and the Brain) conversation always comes back to the same core principles:
1. There should be a sense of fun in what we produce
2. There should be an element of corporate responsibility and giving back
3. There should be a consistent message in the work
4. There should be an equal opportunity in the work place; no gender-inequality pay gaps here, no thank you
We pride ourselves in injecting a sense of personality into your brand, elevating it from the sensory overload of modern, digital and print advertising. By representing your brand in person we can imbue it with personality and create something unique and engaging. We love dealing with people! We hate the idea that all of our customers are the same, or would enjoy the same things. We can offer a level of precision in how we reach your audience and deliver a much bigger result as a consequence.
We specialise in events based marketing, ranging from retail to pop-ups, meaning that we can ‘inject some jam’ into the way you engage with your customer base (like a giant, marketing donut).
We have run campaigns for clients that help educate people on healthy and organic eating, we’ve run human rights campaigns to help the most marginalised and poverty-stricken members of society and we’ve helped raise millions for endangered species; all in the last 18 months!
When we’re choosing a campaign to take on, we’re open to any industry. The two conditions we do have are:
- Do we believe in the brand?
- Is a live events campaign feasible?
As long as the answer to both is YES then it’s JAM time baby!